Baccarat online for British Players: The Royal casino game of choice to play big money
Baccarat, the card game that involves big money to bet on and means big money to win
The real competitor for real money Blackjack in land-based and online casinos is Baccarat casino card game. Hitherto, it remains the game of millionaires. High rollers fight for a six-digit Jackpot. It baccarat (not poker) was played by James Bond in Casino "Royal".
So, this royal casino game that is played at high bets and purposes to win big money has very simple rules and a player can relax with drinks managing bets and bankroll only to have success in Baccarat while luck is making the other for you.
If you’ve come to risk big, then choose the suitable online casino and bet real money to win up to x9 your bets multiplied. For new players who want to know Baccarat, one has to read the rules, take some tips and play for free in order to improve himself.
What are Baccarat casino card game rules about?
Original Baccarat is not played by players against the dealer, but few players with each other, and they make decision to take or do not take the 3rd card. What we see now in real and online casinos is called baccarat, often also referred to mini-baccarat or Punto Banco where almost all actions including the 3th card deal follow modified strong regulations.
- Your goal is to get close to 9 points
Baccarat has one more household name "Nines" as blackjack called 21. So, usually Baccarat is played with six standard 52-card decks. The winner is the one who gets a 9 or the highest total value close to 9. The suit does not matter.
The value of cards is as follow:
- Ace is 1 point,
- Pip cards count as face value,
- Pictures and tens as zero. And If the total point amount exceeds 9, then 10 is deducted, and the resulting amount is the balance. In Baccarat casino card game a gambler can place a bet not only on his own win - “Player” but also on the dealer’s win - “Bank”, and “Tie” (Standoff).
After a gambler made a bet, the casino deals him and itself 2 cards.
According to Baccarat card game rules, the option to take the third card depends upon the number of points you get in the first 2 cards. If both a player and a dealer do not manage to get 8 or 9 points, they can get the third card following the next rules:
- If a player gets 0 to 5 points, he draws a third card, and if he gets 6 or 7 he does not take the card.
- If the dealer has 0 to 4 points on his two cards, he gets the third card, in case of 6 or 7 points he stands.
- If a gambler takes the third card, the following rules are obeyed by a dealer:
- If a gambler takes a 2 or 3, a dealer takes with 0-4 and stands with 5-7.
- If a gambler takes a 4 or 5, a dealer takes with 0-5 and stands with 6-7.
- If a gambler takes a 6 or 7, a dealer takes with 0-6 and stands with 7.
- If a gambler takes an 8, a dealer takes with 0-2 and stands with 3-7.
- If a gambler takes an Ace, 9, 10 or face-card, a dealer takes with 0-3 and stands with 4-7.
In Baccarat real money card game the payoff is even money, 1:1 (apart from standoff, which pays 8:1 or 9:1 dependent on how many cards decks played)
Now, when you know these simple rules of Baccarat, you might be interested with your chances for winning. So…
How to play Baccarat to have better winning odds against the house, are there any strategies?
We all know that casino always has advantage to keep its profit. Look at the house advantage that it has over a player at each of 3 possible bets in Baccarat:
- When you bet on the Player - the casino's advantage is 1.29%
- When you bet on the Bank - the house edge - 1.01%
- At bet on the Tie - the house edge - 15.75%
The worst bet you can make is on the Tie! So, avoid placing your money on standoff unless you’re on a winning streak and luck with you.
Obviously, the probability of winning at a bet on the Bank is bigger. Even after deducting 4-5% commission juice from winning bets on the Bank, the probability of winning is still higher than at the bet on the "card to the Player's hand."
So, it is advisable to bet on the Bank - the bet with the most favorable outcome for you.
In total, Baccarat is one of few casino games where a player, by and large, has no influence on outcome of the game, and the only thing he can do is to choose to bet on the player, the dealer or the tie. Accordingly, there are not many betting patterns, and also making odds in Baccarat are usually unable, simply because the outcome of each hand solved by a case.