Gaming Americas Q2 Meetup brings together top C-Level Executives for a very important virtual Meetup
To keep the momentum going, the team has once again decided to highlight some of the most talked-about topics in the regions, and will stress on keeping the relaxed format which allows the audience to join in on the panels and add their own insights.
If you haven’t already registered, make sure to register for free here.
The draft agenda includes the following discussions:
- US Legislation Round-up – Which states to monitor in Q2 and beyond
- Challenges facing operators and suppliers when entering the US market and how they are overcome
- Canadian gambling industry in the spotlight
- Stock exchange: Is the gambling industry still underestimated?
- Innovations in the payments journey and time to talk cryptocurrency
- 3 x Latin American panels (in English)
Among the already confirmed speakers’ and moderators’ you can find:
- KAREN MARCELA SIERRA-HUGHES - VICE PRESIDENT, LATIN AMERICA AND CARIBBEAN GOVERNMENT RELATIONS AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AT GAMING LABORATORIES INTERNATIONAL (GLI®)
- SARAH BLACKBURN - DIRECTOR AT GAMEON
- SISSEL WEITZHANDLER - CHIEF COMPLIANCE OFFICER AT PLAY’N GO
- CHANTAL CIPRIANO - SENIOR DIRECTOR, LEGAL & COMPLIANCE AT MAZOOMA
- BRANDT IDEN - HEAD OF GOVERNMENT AFFAIRS, US FOR SPORTRADAR US
- STEPHEN A. CRYSTAL, ESQ - FOUNDER AT SCCG MANAGEMENT
- JEREMY KLEIMAN - GAMING ATTORNEY AND MEMBER AT SAIBER LLC
- BILL PASCRELL - PARTNER AT PRINCETON PUBLIC AFFAIRS GROUP, INC.
- NEILL WHYTE - CHIEF COMMERCIAL OFFICER OF B2B IGAMING SOLUTIONS FOR DGC
- ADAM NOBLE - EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT OF PLAYSTAR CASINO
- BOB AKERET - VICE PRESIDENT OF OPERATIONS, NORTH AMERICA FOR FSB
- DAN GRAETZER - CEO at CAROUSEL GROUP/SPORTSBETTING.COM
- NICK NALLY - MANAGING DIRECTOR AMERICAS FOR CONTINENT 8 TECHNOLOGIES
- ADAM KOSTYAL - HEAD LISTINGS EMEA AT NASDAQ
- LLOYD DANZIG - FOUNDER & MANAGING PARTNER AT SHARP ALPHA ADVISORS
- RICH ROBERTS - VP OF STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS AT INTERCHECKS
- JONODEV CHAUDHURI - CHAIR, INDIAN LAW & POLICY PRACTICE AT QUARLES & BRADY LLP
- DOMENICO MAZZOLA - COMMERCIAL DIRECTOR AT ALTENAR
- …and many more to be confirmed
As mentioned above, the Gaming Americas Q2 Meetup will follow the course of the Gaming Americas Quarterly Meetups that from its first edition has built important momentum in the North and Latin American gambling industry.
You can view the full recording of the Q1 meetup here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mm_COqFo5Y
For sponsorship/speaking and marketing inquiries, make sure to reach out to Andrada Marginean (B2B Sales Executive at Hipther Agency).
For media-related inquiries, please contact Alexandru Marginean (Marketing Specialist at Hipther Agency).
To receive constant updates, subscribe here: http://eepurl.com/hfyZxf
About Hipther Agency
One Stop Agency for multiple industries, services and activities.
HIPTHER AGENCY is the parent brand of several leading news outlets and international conferences which cover several industries such as Entertainment, Technology, Gaming and Gambling, Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Fintech, Quantum Technology, Legal Cannabis, Health and Lifestyle, VR/AR, eSports and many more.
For more details visit www.hipther.agency
Hipther Agency press contacts:
Zoltan Tuendik, Head of Business
email@example.com, +40 735 559 234
Alex Marginean, Marketing Specialist
firstname.lastname@example.org, +40 731 394 220
Gaming Americas is a news portal providing in-depth news and press release coverage about the gaming industry in North America, Latin America, and South America. Besides the news coverage, the team also hosts boutique-style summits in Europe and North America.
To read the recent news and press releases, visit www.gamingamericas.com
Editorial / PR Submissions: email@example.com
About European Gaming Media and Events
European Gaming Media and Events is a leading media and boutique event organizer company in Europe and produces the prominent conferences in the region such as:
● CEEGC (Central and Eastern European Gaming Conference)
● CEEG Awards (Central and Eastern European Gaming Awards)
● Prague Gaming Summit
● MARE BALTICUM Gaming Summit
● BSG Awards (Baltic and Scandinavia Gaming Awards)
● EGC (European Gaming Congress)
● SEG Awards (Southern European Gaming Awards)
● VIGE (Vienna International Gaming Expo)
The live events/conference division is in charge of organizing boutique style executive gaming events that focus on bringing inside information from the top gaming experts in the European Union and beyond.
In short, they cover most areas of Europe with international events that serve the local and global industry, optimize networking opportunities and bring the hottest topics into scope.
The event destinations in 2019 will include a further expansion for the company in their quest to enter the Western European region and bring their expertise to produce local gaming events.
For more details about the calendar, agendas and locations, visit the Live Events/Conferences section on europeangaming.eu