Meetup with 5 industry experts and tap into the mind of gambling regulators
On March 25, between 10:00 – 12:00 CET, you are invited to join 5 industry leaders of the gaming industry for a mini meetup where you can engage in the ongoing conversation which started at European Gaming Q1 Meetup about the regulator’s decisions and politics.
The discussion will be joined by:
- MINNA RIPATTI - Founding partner and legal advisor at Legal Gaming in Finland
- LUDOVICO CALVI - President at Global Lottery Monitoring System (GLMS) - Sport Betting Consultant at Oregon State Lottery
- ODETTE NESTOR - Former Romanian Regulator, President at Asociatia Organizatorilor de Jocuri de Noroc la Distanta (AOJND)
- GUSTAF HOFFSTEDT - Secretary-General at the Swedish Trade Association for Online Gambling
The discussion will be moderated by MORTEN RONDE - CEO at Danish Online Gambling Association and Managing Partner at Nordic Gambling.
You can register on the following link to receive the invitation to the meeting: https://europeangaming.eu/meetups/register/
PLEASE NOTE: If you have already registered for the European Gaming Q1 or Q2 Meetups, you do not need to register separately.
For further sponsorship/speaking and marketing inquiries, make sure to reach out to Andrada Marginean (B2B Sales Executive at Hipther Agency).
For media-related inquiries, please contact Alexandru Marginean (Marketing Specialist at Hipther Agency).
To receive constant updates, subscribe here: http://eepurl.com/hfyZxf
About Hipther Agency
One Stop Agency for multiple industries, services and activities.
HIPTHER AGENCY is the parent brand of several leading news outlets and international conferences which cover several industries such as Entertainment, Technology, Gaming and Gambling, Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Fintech, Quantum Technology, Legal Cannabis, Health and Lifestyle, VR/AR, eSports and many more.
For more details visit www.hipther.agency
Hipther Agency press contacts:
Zoltan Tuendik, Head of Business
email@example.com, +40 735 559 234
Alex Marginean, Marketing Specialist
firstname.lastname@example.org, +40 731 394 220
About the organizer, European Gaming Media and Events
European Gaming Media and Events is a leading media and boutique event organizer company in Europe and produces the prominent conferences in the region such as:
● CEEGC (Central and Eastern European Gaming Conference)
● CEEG Awards (Central and Eastern European Gaming Awards)
● Prague Gaming Summit
● MARE BALTICUM Gaming Summit
● BSG Awards (Baltic and Scandinavia Gaming Awards)
● EGC (European Gaming Congress)
● SEG Awards (Southern European Gaming Awards)
● VIGE (Vienna International Gaming Expo)
The live events/conference division is in charge of organizing boutique style executive gaming events that focus on bringing inside information from the top gaming experts in the European Union and beyond.
In short, they cover most areas of Europe with international events that serve the local and global industry, optimize networking opportunities and bring the hottest topics into scope.
The event destinations in 2023 will include a further expansion for the company in their quest to enter the Western European region and bring their expertise to produce local gaming events.
For more details about the calendar, agendas and locations, visit the Live Events/Conferences section on europeangaming.eu